YOU CAN always count on NEXT for good quality womenswear, workwear, menswear, kids clothes and beautiful homeware.
Its notorious sales have people queuing from as early as 6am, and we expect Next’s Black Friday sale to be no different.
When is Black Friday 2019?
Black Friday falls on November 29 this year.
Shops usually start offering discounts about two weeks before the main day, and the offers will stick around until at least the following Monday (Cyber Monday).
However, there is a clearance sale now on at Next with some items reduced by half price or less, including discounts on big brands such as Abercrombie and Fitch, Gant, River Island and Lipsy.
- Can’t wait that long? Shop Next’s current sale here
What will be in Next’s 2019 Black Friday sale?
- Womenswear – we don’t mean to go on about it, but Next has really upped the style stakes this season and there’s no better department so splurge in.
- Footwear – Next’s footwear offering is really on-trend (inspired by designer styles from the likes of Prada, Attico and Balenciaga) this season, but you can still find comfortable classics for yourself and the kids.
- Outerwear – if you have your eye on one of the retailer’s coats or a puffer for your kids, hold out until November when they will be considerably cheaper.
- Menswear – invest in workwear essentials like smart trousers and shirts while they’re at their cheapest.
- Homewares – getting your house ready for Christmas? Buy rugs, throws, cushions, table settings, crockery or refresh your decor – now is the best time to splash out on a new sofa or bed.
- Kidswear – Next has a huge range that starts from baby sizes all the way up to age 16 – they even have some ‘mini-me’ items so that you can twin with your little ones.
- Brands – the retailer stocks fashion brands including Ghost, Lipsy and Finery, so invest in party dresses for a fraction of the cost
- Sportswear – shop sports and activewear brands like adidas, Ivy Park and Superdry.
In recent years, Next has managed to shake off its frumpy connotations and come up trumps as a fashion destination.
The retailer now stocks labels like Lipsy, Ghost and Finery but also featuring up-and-coming designers like Rejina Pyo and Isa Arfen in its Label Mix range.
It’s also collaborated this year with style icon Emma Willis and signed high fashion model Edita Vilkeviciute who has fronted over 10 Vogue covers and walked for the likes of Isabel Marant, Dolce & Gabbana, Balmain, Valentino and Victoria’s Secret.
But its not all about the womenswear – you can nab great value homewares, workwear, menswear and kidswear, as well as flowers and gifts at Next.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive fashion discount codes, and ensure you get the best possible deal.
How much will my Next delivery cost?
If you’re a die-hard Next fan, or just a self-confessed late night shopper, its worth coughing up the annual fee of £20 for unlimited Next Day Delivery – you can order anything before midnight and still get your purchases by 12pm the very next day.
Otherwise, you’ll pay £3.99 for Next Day Delivery, which is one of the best deals on the high street.
If you’re saving the pennies, you can order to your local store for FREE or send to a Parcel Shop location for £2.50.
Returns are always free of charge.
More from fabulous
Enjoyed learning about Next’s Black Friday sale? We’ve created a handy guide that will fill you in on more Black Friday deals
If you want some fashion recommendations before you splash the cash, check out our dedicated section at Sun Selects.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Take a look at The Sun Vouchers to see if you can get extra savings with voucher codes for hundreds of retailers.