KSI and Logan Paul’s rematch is merely DAYS away!
And the YouTube sensations, who fought to a draw in their first outing at the Manchester Arena will do battle in a pro boxing fight this time around – meaning no headguards.
What time is KSI vs Logan Paul 2?
- The big rematch takes place on Saturday night, November 9 at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
- KSI vs Logan Paul tops the bill and the pair will touch gloves at 4am GMT (8pm in LA).
- On the undercard, world champ boxer Billy Joe Saunders’ fight is at 2am, with Devin Haney at 2.45am (or 20 minutes after Saunders).
- Sky Sports’ broadcast will start at midnight GMT for those watching in the UK.
- The card will be promoted by Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing – who also promote Anthony Joshua.
Where will the KSI vs Logan Paul 2 take place?
Following the first bout in Manchester in front of KSI’s home crowd, the return fight will be held in USA.
Staples Center in Los Angeles has been announced as the venue, despite talks that another battle in the UK was on the cards.
The decision to stage the fight at the home of the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers was confirmed by Logan in July.
What happened in the first KSI vs Logan Paul fight
The first clash between the two YouTube stars ended in a majority draw, with one judge scoring it 57-58 in favour of KSI and the other two scoring it a 57-57, 57-57 draw
Logan Paul started strong and came out on top in the first two rounds.
Although, the American began to tire and KSI landed heavier blows in the third round to bring himself back into the contest.
The result means that KSI keeps the crown of YouTube Boxing Champion after his victory against Joe Weller at London’s Copper Box Arena in February in the first clash between two YouTube internet broadcasters.
More than 800,000 streamed the fight through a YouTube pay-per-view service. It has been billed as the “biggest event in internet history”.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
Eddie Hearn has confirmed that KSI’S fight will Logan Paul will be shown on Sky Sports pay-per-view in the UK with millions expected to tune in. It will be streamed on subscription service DAZN in America.
The fight will cost £9.95 to watch on Sky Sports Box Office, cheaper than their usual £19.95 for boxing events.
The pair of Youtubers will square up for a second time on November 9 following their amateur bout 13 months ago.
Their controversial draw raked in huge numbers with around 60 million people tuning in worldwide and £150million being banked.
Over 1.4m PPV’s sold on Youtube and Matchroom promoter Hearn has ensured the bout will be a professional affair in a bid to make huge profits.
Billy Joe Saunders defends his super-middleweight world title on the undercard, while Floyd Mayweather protege Devin Haney also features on the bill.
Who is on the undercard?
- KSI vs Logan Paul (from 4am GMT – cruiserweight)
- Billy Joe Saunders vs Marcelo Esteban Coceres (2am GMT – WBO super-middleweight title)
- Devin Haney vs Alfredo Santiago Alvarez (from 2.45am GMT)
- Ronny Rios vs Hugo Berrio (super bantamweight)
- Nikita Ababiy vs Jonathan Batista (middleweight)
- Diego Pacheco vs TBA (super middleweight)
- Alexis Espino vs Joe Hughes (middleweight)
- Isaiah Ocasio vs Joshua Brueckner (cruiserweright)